2021 Downloadable Schedule
Follow the instructions below to sync the 2021 Mud Hens schedule into your Outlook calendar.
- Click on the above link to download the Excel file (mudhens2021.csv) onto your computer.
- Open Outlook and click to view your Calendar.
- Access the ‘Import’ option (Select “File” in the toolbar and then select 'Open & Export' in the sidebar; then select 'Import / Export').
- Select 'Import from another program or file' and click 'Next'.
- Select 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' and click 'Next'.
- Click ‘Browse’ and find the mudhens2021.csv file that you copied onto your computer. Select 'Do not import duplicate items' and click 'Next'.
- Select 'Calendar' and click 'Next'.
- The next window will have a title that says ‘The following actions will be performed:’ above an option to ‘Import “mudhens2021.csv” into folder: “Calendar”’. The box should be auto-checked. If it is not checked please do so.
- Click 'Map Custom Fields…'
- The fields should all default to their correct positions, but make sure that each field is matched up correctly. (SUBJECT to Subject; START DATE to Start Date; START TIME to Start Time; END TIME to End Time; DESCRIPTION to Description; LOCATION to Location)
- Click 'OK'.
- Click 'Finish' and your Outlook calendar will be populated with the 2021 Mud Hens schedule!