Tickets to the following games are on sale now: Baltimore Orioles (June 24-27), Seattle Mariners (June 29-July 1), Tampa Bay Rays (July 2-4), Texas Rangers (July 16-18) and Boston Red Sox (July 19-21) at Sahlen Field.
Subsequent homestand onsales will be announced at a later date.
The Toronto Blue Jays have opened the ballpark to full capacity, consistent with New York State Department of Health guidelines announced June 15. Fans no longer need to show proof of vaccination to enter Sahlen Field and physical distancing and face covering requirements have been eased. Beginning Thursday, June 24, all seating sections are available to all fans. Ticket purchasers will receive communication on these changes from the club directly.
For complete ballpark and health and safety information, please visit bluejays.com/healthandsafety.
We will continue to share updates with our fans as they become available.
Physically Distanced Seating Sections
- Tickets are sold in pods of up to four seats, with each pod spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Available to both vaccinated and non-vaccinated fans.
- Fans sitting in physically distanced seating are not required to present vaccination documentation or a COVID-19 test result. There are no fan COVID-19 testing requirements for entry to Sahlen Field.
Fully Vaccinated Seating Sections
- Fully vaccinated seating sections will have fans seated directly next to other parties.
- Fans aged 16 and older sitting in fully vaccinated seating sections must present a photo ID that matches their proof of receipt of full COVID-19 vaccination, meaning all required COVID-19 vaccine doses (i.e., both doses of a two-dose vaccine or the only dose of a single-dose vaccine), received at least 14 days prior to the day of the game (vaccination timetable here).
- Click here for proof of full vaccination documentation required for fully vaccinated seating sections.
- Fans under the age of 16 may accompany and be seated with a fully vaccinated guest in a fully vaccinated seating section; no COVID-19 test result is required.