Get the latest updates from the ballpark, including when 2021 tickets are available as well as special Bisons deals & promotions!
We know you are as eager as we are to return to Sahlen Field!
However, we recently made the difficult decision to begin our 2021 season by temporarily playing home games in Trenton, NJ. Doing so allows us and the Toronto Blue Jays to complete much needed upgrades to the player training and performance facilities at Sahlen Field.
These upgrades will once again put us in the unique position to be able to host Major League Baseball games in Buffalo, NY. Only this year, as we plan for the potential return of the Toronto Blue Jays to Sahlen Field, we do so with the expectation that we will be able to share this amazing experience with our great fans in the ballpark.
While no final determination has been made as to when games will return to Sahlen Field, we continue to develop and adjust our plans to safely welcome you back to Sahlen Field. For now, there are no 2021 season tickets, ticket packages, individual tickets or group hospitality areas available for purchase for Sahlen Field.
The good news about this ballpark renovation is that the upgrades the Blue Jays and the Bisons are making will also have a long-lasting effect on baseball in Buffalo. Far exceeding the new required Major League Baseball Player Development League facility standards, Sahlen Field will once again become one of the premier locations for player training and performance amenities in minor league baseball, ensuring high-quality baseball in Western New York for many seasons to come.
Rest assured, we want to get back to baseball as soon as possible, whether it’s being able to have fans in the park for Major League Baseball or bringing the Bisons back home.
As the season progresses, attendance policies may change. We encourage all Bisons fans to stay tuned for updates as they become available. For now, we've provided as many answers as we can in the 'Frequently Asked Questions' below and will continue to update these answers when possible.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to us by emailing [email protected]
Until that time when we get to hear 'Play Ball' again at Sahlen Field, stay safe, stay well and we'll see you soon!!
Are the Blue Jays going to play games at Sahlen Field this year?
- The Blue Jays have said that they believe their 2021 season will incorporate home games in Dunedin, FL, Buffalo and Toronto. While no final determination has been made as to what games will be played at each location beyond the first three homestands of the season (in Dunedin), we are anticipating the Blue Jays coming to Buffalo at some point this year.
Will fans be permitted to attend games at Sahlen Field this season?
- Yes, our plan is to welcome back our great fans to Sahlen Field this season (ticket availability and ballpark policies to be announced). As the season progresses, attendance policies may change and it is our goal to remain flexible with the ability to adjust accordingly. All attendance decisions will be made with the safety of our fans, our associates and the players on the field as our absolute top priority.
Can I buy tickets for Blue Jays games at Sahlen Field?
- There are no tickets or group hospitality areas currently on sale for any games at Sahlen Field in 2021. If the Blue Jays end up playing home games in Buffalo, NY, ticket availability will be announced on Bisons.com.
Can I get on a waiting list to purchase Blue Jays tickets?
- There is no waiting list for the right to purchase Blue Jays tickets. Should the Blue Jays play games at Sahlen Field in 2021, existing Bisons season ticket holders and pack holders will be given the first right to purchase those tickets (details to be announced).
If the Blue Jays don’t play games at Sahlen Field, are the Bisons coming back?
- Yes. While the Bisons will temporarily start the season playing their home games in Trenton, NJ, we would bring the Bisons back at the earliest possible time once ballpark upgrades are complete should the Blue Jays not need the use of Sahlen Field. We would also bring the Bisons back to Buffalo if a significant portion of our schedule remains should the Blue Jays come to Buffalo and then return home to Toronto during their season.
I paid for my 2020 tickets and rolled that money over to 2021. What are my options now?
- Option 1: Apply your credit to your 2021 ticket purchase. Fans that chose to carry over the value of their 2020 ticket purchase may apply it to their 2021 ticket purchase when those options become available. That includes for Bisons tickets as well as Blue Jays tickets should they play games at Sahlen Field this year.
- Option 2: Roll your payments over to 2022 season. Fans with credits will also have the option to roll over their payment again to the 2022 season. Season ticket holders choosing this option will receive an additional $50 in Bisons concession bucks per seat to be used in 2022.
- Option 3: Request a refund. If a refund is required, please email [email protected] with your contact information and we will reach out to process the refund.
What is the status of my season seat package?
- As we receive further guidance on capacity and distancing requirements, options for season ticket holders will be communicated at that time. It is likely that your seat location will move for 2021, but would be reserved for 2022.
Where is the best place to go for updates?
- Along with updating this page when new information is available, we encourage all our fans to follow us on our social channels on twitter (@BuffaloBisons) and facebook (facebook.com/BuffaloBisons).
When will the Sahlen Field Box Office open?
- As of now, there is no scheduled date for the re-opening of the Sahlen Field Box Office. For now, we encourage fans with ticketing questions to contact us at [email protected].
When will Bisons Ticket Packages and Single Game Tickets go on sale?
- *Information on ticket package and single game ticket availability and pricing will be made available once we receive further clarity on the Bisons potential return to Buffalo and can make a determination on capacity and distancing requirements. *
Will you be offering groups/catered events at Bisons games this year?
- Options for groups and catered events will be dictated by state and local guidance. If group events are allowed, groups that carried over credits from 2020 will receive priority booking.
I purchased 2020 Bisons tickets through a third-party resale site. How do I receive a refund?
- All tickets purchased through a resale site (e.g. StubHub, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, etc.) will be subject to the refund policy of the ticket marketplace. Please contact their respective customer service departments for more information.
How would the team safely welcome fans back into the ballpark?
- Upon receiving the necessary approvals, we will publish all safety precautions put in place by the team and requirements from fans for a safe return to the ballpark.
Reserve the Bully Hilly Party Deck, the Labatt Blue Zone or one of the Consumer's Pub at the Park patios for an unforgettable experience.
A great gift that can be use to purchase tickets, concessions & merchandise. Spend $50 on a card & get a bonus $5 FREE!
From 20 to 2,000, the Centerfield Pavilion can host your group for a pre game party before you enjoy your next Bisons baseaball game!
Groups of 20 more more can save 33% on tickets, get special Big Board recognition and have access to some of the ballpark's best views!
Raise some serious funds for your organization by selling Bisons tickets. Your group can even perform on the field pregame!
Enjoy a game in a relaxed, private & fun area. Rental includes $100 Food Credit and additional tickets can be puchased for just $10 each!