Get the latest updates from the ballpark, including when 2021 tickets are available as well as special Bisons deals & promotions!
When can I buy tickets for Blue Jays games at Sahlen Field?
- Tickets for June 24-27 vs. Baltimore, June 29-July 1 vs. Seattle, July 2-4 vs. Tampa Bay, July 16-18 vs. Texas and July 19-21 vs. Boston will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, June 10 (10 a.m.). Bisons Season Ticket Holders will have access to a presale on Tuesday, June 8 (10 a.m.).
Can I get on a waiting list to purchase Blue Jays tickets?
- No, there is no waiting list for the right to purchase Blue Jays tickets at Sahlen Field.
Will Bisons Season Ticket Holders get early access to Blue Jays tickets?
- Yes, existing Bisons Season Ticket Holders and Suite Lease Holders will receive direct communication from the Bisons on presale opportunities. For the next set of games, they will be able to purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, June 8.
Can I purchase a Suite for a Blue Jays game at Sahlen Field?
- Yes. A limited number of suites will be available for rental on a per game basis. For more information, please visit the Bisons Game Day Suite Rental Page.
Can I purchase Blue Jays tickets at the Sahlen Field Box Office?
- No. All Blue Jays tickets must be purchased online at BlueJays.com. The Sahlen Field Box Office will only be open during games at Sahlen Field for customer service and there will be no Will Call.
If the Blue Jays leave Sahlen Field, are the Bisons coming back?
- Yes. While the Bisons will temporarily start the season playing their home games in Trenton, NJ, we would bring the Bisons back at the earliest possible time should the Blue Jays return to Toronto and a significant portion of our schedule remains.
Where can I buy tickets for Bisons games in Trenton?
- All tickets for any Bisons games played in Trenton will be sold by the Trenton Thunder club. For more information, you can visit TrentonThunder.com. Their partner hotel is the Courtyard by Marriot at 360 Scotch Rd. in Ewing, NJ 08628.
I paid for my 2020 Bisons tickets and rolled that money over to 2021. What are my options now?
- Option 1: Apply your credit to your 2021 Blue Jays ticket purchase. Fans that chose to carry over the value of their 2020 ticket purchase may apply it to their 2021 Blue Jays ticket purchase. When logging into your Tickets.com (MyProVenue) account, users will have the credit available to them to make a purchase.
- Option 2: Roll your payments over to 2022 season. Fans with credits will also have the option to roll over their payment again to the 2022 season. Season ticket holders choosing this option will receive an additional $50 in Bisons concession bucks per seat to be used in 2022.
- Option 3: Request a refund. If a refund is required, please email [email protected] with your contact information and we will reach out to process the refund.
Can I purchase a Blue Jays season ticket or ticket package for games at Sahlen Field?
- No. Only individual game tickets will be available for Blue Jays games at Sahlen Field.
Where is the best place to go for updates?
- Along with updating this page when new information is available, we encourage all our fans to follow us on our social channels on twitter (@BuffaloBisons) and facebook (facebook.com/BuffaloBisons).
I purchased 2020 Bisons tickets through a third-party resale site. How do I receive a refund?
- All tickets purchased through a resale site (e.g. StubHub, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, etc.) will be subject to the refund policy of the ticket marketplace. Please contact their respective customer service departments for more information.
We know you are as eager as we are to return to Sahlen Field!
However, we recently made the difficult decision to begin our 2021 season by temporarily playing home games in Trenton, NJ. Doing so allows us and the Toronto Blue Jays to complete much needed upgrades to the player training and performance facilities at Sahlen Field.
These upgrades will once again put us in the unique position to be able to host Major League Baseball games in Buffalo, NY. Only this year, as we plan for the potential return of the Toronto Blue Jays to Sahlen Field, we do so with the expectation that we will be able to share this amazing experience with our great fans in the ballpark.
While no final determination has been made as to when games will return to Sahlen Field, we continue to develop and adjust our plans to safely welcome you back to Sahlen Field. For now, there are no 2021 season tickets, ticket packages, individual tickets or group hospitality areas available for purchase for Sahlen Field.
The good news about this ballpark renovation is that the upgrades the Blue Jays and the Bisons are making will also have a long-lasting effect on baseball in Buffalo. Far exceeding the new required Major League Baseball Player Development League facility standards, Sahlen Field will once again become one of the premier locations for player training and performance amenities in minor league baseball, ensuring high-quality baseball in Western New York for many seasons to come.
Rest assured, we want to get back to baseball as soon as possible, whether it’s being able to have fans in the park for Major League Baseball or bringing the Bisons back home.
As the season progresses, attendance policies may change. We encourage all Bisons fans to stay tuned for updates as they become available. For now, we've provided as many answers as we can in the 'Frequently Asked Questions' below and will continue to update these answers when possible.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to us by emailing [email protected]
Until that time when we get to hear 'Play Ball' again at Sahlen Field, stay safe, stay well and we'll see you soon!!
Reserve the Bully Hilly Party Deck, the Labatt Blue Zone or one of the Consumer's Pub at the Park patios for an unforgettable experience.
A great gift that can be use to purchase tickets, concessions & merchandise. Spend $50 on a card & get a bonus $5 FREE!
From 20 to 2,000, the Centerfield Pavilion can host your group for a pre game party before you enjoy your next Bisons baseaball game!
Groups of 20 more more can save 33% on tickets, get special Big Board recognition and have access to some of the ballpark's best views!
Raise some serious funds for your organization by selling Bisons tickets. Your group can even perform on the field pregame!
Enjoy a game in a relaxed, private & fun area. Rental includes $100 Food Credit and additional tickets can be puchased for just $10 each!