CEDAR RAPIDS, IA - Kernels fans are invited to the July 4th Home Plate Bash presented by Alliant Energy! We will be welcoming fans into the stadium for live music by Not Quite Brothers, ballpark food, and fireworks! Gates open at 6:30 pm with live music from 7-9:30 pm. The
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA - Kernels fans are invited to the July 4th Home Plate Bash presented by Alliant Energy! We will be welcoming fans into the stadium for live music by Not Quite Brothers, ballpark food, and fireworks! Gates open at 6:30 pm with live music from 7-9:30 pm. The fireworks show is slated to kick off right after the music is finished around 9:30 pm. Tickets are available for $10 or reserve a table of four people for $50. The concessions stands will be open along with the Bimm Ridder Diamond Shop! Celebrate Independence Day safely at Veterans Memorial Stadium!
From June 11th to June 18th, season ticket holders are able to call in and purchase their tickets early! On June 19th, tickets will be available to all of our fans! Don't wait, this event will sell out fast. We are only able to sell a limited number of tickets in order to keep our fans and staff safe. Call in to order your tickets or reserve a table for you and your people.
The Kernels have taken the time to ensure all fans will be able to socially distance themselves and feel safe while inside the stadium. Tables are spread out around the concourse and seats are marked off limits in certain areas. Fans are encouraged to wear masks whenever possible, especially when not in their seats. All Kernels employees will be wearing masks and sanitizing surfaces regularly.
HOW TO GET TICKETS
CALL | (319) 363-3887
WHEN | see timeline below
TICKETS & PRICING
$10.00 | Includes a ticket in the seating bowl, bleachers with a back, or lawn. Based on availability, call early!
$50.00 ($12.50 per ticket) | Reserve a Concourse Table for 4 (Includes your own private table for four people located on the main concourse behind either 1st base, home plate, 3rd base, or behind the lawn section. Must buy all four tickets. Table will be labeled with a table number AND a reserved sign.)
TIMELINE FOR TICKET SALES
June 11 - 18 | Pre-sale to season ticket holders & host families.
June 19 | Tickets go on sale to the public.
June 22 | Fans can start picking up tickets in the Bimm Ridder Diamond Shop (OPEN | Monday - Friday from 10 am to 5 pm).
- All seating for this event is reserved.
- Because of social distancing, there are no aisle seats available in any section.
- Kids 3 and under are free if they sit on a parent’s lap. If they need a seat, then they will need a ticket.
- Seating for this event will be limited (Stadium Capacity will be around 1,500 tickets).
- No groups bigger than 10 people may sit together. (However, we could break up the group and seat them close to each other in the seating bowl).
- Tickets are NOT available for sale online.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase, but the food and drink menu will be limited and differ from a regular Kernels game. Hot Corner, ice cream, shaved ice, La Cantina/Hacienda Mexican cart, and State Fair will be closed.
- Inflatables and kids’ games will NOT be open.
- No running of the bases or access to the field.