- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS, AND NO EXCHANGES!
- The Potomac Nationals Ticket Office will remain open through the end of all regular season and playoff games including extra inning contests. The only tickets for sale after the completion of the top of the 7th Inning (during the "7th Inning Stretch" or later) will be general admission tickets at full price. Fans will acknowledge upon purchase of these tickets that the contest is mid-game and the fan risks the game ending shortly after the purchase of the GA ticket(s). All Potomac Nationals Ticket Policies are subject to change without advance notice to fans.
- ONLY Season Ticket Holders with unused season tickets can exchange their tickets to any remaining Nationals regular season home game, subject to availability. All other unused tickets are not valid past the date of the game printed on the ticket and may not be exchanged for any future game unless the Rain Check policy applies (see below).
- Any child age 2 or under is not required to have a ticket as long as they sit on a lap. If you would like them to have their own seat, then you have to purchase a ticket. Any child 3 years of age or older must have a ticket. Children 5 and under will receive free admission in our Grandstand seating area only, but they must stop by the Ticket Office to receive free ticket.
If five innings (4 ½ if the Nationals are leading) are not completed, then you must bring your ticket stub to the Ticket Office in person to exchange your rainout ticket for any of our subsequent regular season home games. Tickets will be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value, subject to availability.
- Rain Check Procedures
- Tickets may be exchanged at the ticket office for equal or lesser value, subject to availability. For doubleheaders, no rain check will be issued for the second game if the first game is official.
- Rainy Day Terminology
- Rain Delay - A rain delay is when the game is officially delayed. Delays can last upwards of two hours and a game may be delayed more than once. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event of a rain delay.
- Rainout - A rainout is when a game is postponed due to rain. When this happens, the game is usually rescheduled into a double header; often times two seven inning games are scheduled. Sometimes the game may be postponed and resumed from the point of the postponement. In the event of a rainout, tickets may be exchanged at the box office window in person for a ticket of equal or lesser value to any regular season home game, subject to availability. If you purchased your tickets over the phone and the tickets are still at Will Call the Nationals Box Office will hold the tickets and you may exchange them at a later date.
Resale and Distribution of Tickets
Nationals tickets are the property of the Potomac Nationals and may not be sold and/or distributed. Attempted or actual resale or distribution of tickets at any price is prohibited. Nationals management reserves the right to confiscate any tickets being sold or distributed. This includes season tickets, group tickets, single game tickets, or any promotional tickets.
Lost and/or Stolen Tickets
If your tickets are lost or stolen, please contact the Potomac Nationals Ticket Office at (703) 590-2311 and speak to a sales rep. Each problem will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- All Group Tickets must be paid for in advance. There is no discount for tickets purchased at the gate
- Picnics are rain or shine unless otherwise advised by your group sales representative
- All picnic prices include a Club Section ticket
- Deposits for picnics are always non-refundable and full payment must be received no later than 10 days prior to your scheduled event.
- Seats may be upgraded for entire group for an additional fee.
- Minimum for new picnics is 50 guests. If number drops below 50, the picnic cannot be held.
- Picnic begins one hour pregame and ends half an hour after first pitch.
- The picnic area is non-exclusive. Your group may be paired with other groups depending on the amount of guests booked that day. The facility is large enough to accommodate several hundred people.
- Final picnic count must be at least 80% of the reserved amount of tickets.
- Additions to picnics are subject to availability.
- Picnic beer is $4 a cup.
- Parking: Parking is $6 per car, per game, $8 per bus.
- Food and Drink: No outside food, drink, or containers are permitted into Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium. Bags are subject to inspection.
- Fan Assistance: Fans can visit the Fan Assistance booth located in the concourse for any issues they encounter throughout the game.
- Promotional Giveaways: All promotional items are limited to one promotion item per person. Please check the website for age requirements and how many fans receive the promotion items on a giveaway night. These are always subject to change.
- Disabled Seating: Disabled and wheelchair seating is available in the grandstand section on the 3rd base side in Grandstand Sections 7 & 8.
- Foul Balls: The holder of each ticket assumes risk and danger arising from the action. You are permitted to keep all foul balls that go into the stands. You are NOT permitted to leave the ballpark to chase after foul balls that are outside of the ballpark.
Items Permitted in the Stadium
- Hand held cameras
- Seat cushions (available in team store)
Check back soon for 2020 ticket policies.