One of Victory Field’s best offseason traditions returns from 12 PM to 4 PM on Saturday, Oct. 24 thanks to the Tribe’s mischievous mascot, Rowdie! After a long summer without baseball, the fun-loving bear has been hard at work to deliver another treat to his fans and followers – Rowdie’s Pumpkin Patch. With 1,000 pumpkins spread across the outfield and a full slate of other Halloween festivities on tap, bring your family and friends to enjoy the fall season at The Vic. Learn more about how Victory Field is keeping you safe.
- Children age 14 and under can enter the field from Section 118/119 to select one (1) pumpkin per child while supplies last. Guests should only touch the pumpkin they will take home at the end of the event.
- Pumpkin colorings in the Corona Premier Patio.
- Two (2) small hayrides available to families to ride on the warning track on the Third Base Side.
- Socially-distanced photos on the concourse behind home plate with Rowdie, who will be dressed in a Halloween costume.
- Trunk-or-Treat on the concourse with Indians staff members passing out pre-packaged candy from four (4) Toyota vehicles.
- Children can enter a costume contest with various prizes awarded by using the hashtag #AtTheVic on Twitter or Instagram.
- Tickets are $5 per person (children age 2 and under are free).
- One (1) pumpkin is included in the price of the ticket per child age 14 and under. Limited tickets are available per time slot (12-1 PM; 1-2 PM; 2-3 PM; 3-4 PM) to assist in staggered entry among guests. Ex: If a guest purchases a 12-1 PM ticket, they must enter the ballpark within that time frame.
- All ticket proceeds benefit Indianapolis Indians Charities.
Concessions including soft pretzels with cheese, popcorn, water, soda and apple cider will be available through cashless transactions only.
Limited free parking at Victory Field will be available beginning at 11:30 AM. Enter the lot on the west side of the stadium off Washington/Maryland.
Rowdie’s Pumpkin Patch at Victory Field will go on rain or shine.
The Hot Corner Gift Shop will be open for the duration of the event.
Celebrate Halloween with your very own Indianapolis Indians pumpkin carving stencils.
1. Prepare your pumpkin (gut and take the top off).
2. Download stencil and cut around the image leaving 1/2 border.
3. Tape the design on the face of the pumpkin.
4. Use a poking tool or pushpin to poke the design through the paper into the pumpkin (poke only the dotted lines - leave the grey).
5. Carefully carve out the design.
6. Enjoy your Indianapolis Indians pumpkin!