Become an Indianapolis Indians season ticket holder and save 39 percent on the gate price for every home game at one of baseball's premier ballparks. Season ticket holder benefits include priority seating, invitation to exclusive events, on-field batting practice and a personal service representative.
Unable to attend every game? Don't worry. Indians season tickets can be emailed to friends, family members or co-workers, and unused tickets can be donated or exchanged for a later Monday through Thursday Reserved or Lawn ticket (July 4 excluded). Learn more about how Victory Field is keeping you safe.
| || |
|70 Games - Box Seats|| |
| || |
|70 Games - Reserved Seats|| |
- Exclusive events including batting practice on the field
- Priority seating behind home plate and dugouts
- Manage tickets online with the ability to email tickets, RSVP to upcoming events, and make online payments
- Access to your own Indians representative
- Up to 39% off gate price
- Opportunity to purchase discounted parking
- Discount on Indians merchandise all season long
- 70 opportunities to attend games, entertain clients, employees, family and friends
- Exchange unused season tickets from any 2021 season ticket plan for Reserved or Lawn tickets for any later Monday - Thursday game (excluding July 4)
- Option to request seating upgrades each season