The Round Rock Express and Rodeo Austin are proud to announce that “Bulls in the Ballpark,” presented by Lone Star Ag Credit, will be returning to Dell Diamond for the fourth year in a row! The venue will transform from a baseball diamond into a rodeo arena for the two-night bull riding event from Friday, November 10 to Saturday, November 11, complete with fireworks to close out each day and a baseball jersey giveaway to the first 1,000 fans on Saturday.
Born out of a unique collaboration in the fall of 2020, Bulls in the Ballpark is a two-night event that features the toughest bull riders facing off against the rowdiest bulls in PRCA Xtreme Bull Riding inside a rodeo arena built on top of the infield at Dell Diamond. Each night will also include the fan favorite Mutton Bustin’ – young cowboys and cowgirls testing their skills and trying to hold on for eight seconds!
Both nights will showcase 35 top bull riders competing for more than $35,000. Rodeo Austin fans will once again see and hear some familiar faces and voices at Bulls in the Ballpark. Wayne Brooks, award-winning announcer and long-time voice of Rodeo Austin, will be at the mic.
Please note, children under the age of two do not require a ticket to enter Dell Diamond. Private suites and hospitality areas are available for both nights of Bulls in the Ballpark. Please email [email protected] for more details.
The Round Rock Express is not affiliated in any way with third party ticket vendors and cannot validate any ticket purchase through third-party sites. To guarantee all purchased tickets are valid at entry, purchase tickets via RRExpress.com (Tickets.com is the official ticket provider), or through an Express ticket representative.
Know Before You Go Details:
- Parking is $15 per vehicle per day, credit card only
- The Home Plate Gate will open at approximately 6 p.m. each night
- Dell Diamond is a clear bag, non-smoking/non-vaping and cashless venue
- No outside food and beverages are permitted inside Dell Diamond
- Please have tickets from your Tickets.com account printed from home or digital tickets saved on mobile phones ready to be scanned at entry, as either ticket form will be accepted (tickets cannot be printed at the ballpark)