- Altoona Curve Charities accept grant applications from nonprofit organizations that specifically support local youth programs and organizations that promote exercise, health, activity and education
- Grants may be awarded in the form of financial assistance or facility renovations by our staff and groundskeeper, depending on the needs of the organization.
- Awardees must agree to a site visit and return a final grant report demonstrating project completion and ability to maintain renovations to the facility.
- Grants will only be awarded to eligible organizations with a federal tax-exempt letter that operate in the following Pennsylvania counties: Blair, Cambria, Centre, Bedford, Somerset, Huntingdon, Indiana, Clearfield, Fulton, Clarion, Jefferson, Elk, Westmoreland, Armstrong and Allegany, MD.
- Grants will not be made for general operating costs, routine maintenance, salaries, personal scholarships, debt reduction, fundraising events, or the purchase of land or parking lots.
Requests for funding should be submitted in PDF format and include the following:
• The organization's mission statement and goals
• A description of the project or program you are seeking support for
• The specific use of the grant funds for this project or program
• Total project or program budget
• Briefly describe any other financial contributions committed to this project or program
• Number of children to be served by the project, including anticipated percent of economically disadvantaged youth and youth with disabilities
• Project's timeline and target completion date
• The counties your organization serves that will benefit from this project
• What will be the impact on the project or program if an ACC grant is not provided
- Grant cycle opens on October 1, 2022. Application deadline is December 15, 2022.
- Organizations must complete an application and submit all required documents for consideration. Applications must be submitted through the online form below, or by downloading an application and sending the completed application to:
Altoona Curve Charities
c/o Annie Choiniere
1000 Park Ave
Altoona, PA 16602
- Alternatively, applications will also be accepted electronically at [email protected].
- Altoona Curve Charities may receive more requests for support than it can fund. Therefore, some requests may be declined despite meeting all qualifications. All applications will receive a response to their grant request within three months of the application deadline.
Grant applications are not being accepted at this time. Applications will open on October 1, 2022.