Sign your dancer up to take part in the 2021 GreenJack-ettes Dance Team presented by the North Augusta School of Dance. Dancers from ages 4-18 can sign up to be a part of this fun team!
At this time, we are awaiting more information from State and Local Government, and Major League Baseball regarding youth activities. If you’d like to speak with a GreenJackets representative about being added to our contact list in regards to the status of our baseball camps, please fill out the form below.
- 3-Day Camp: July 19-21 (10am-1pm)
- Camp hosted at: the North Augusta School of Dance (211 West Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841)
- For ages 4-18
- $80 (1 Dancer)
- $150 (2 Dancers)
- $225 (3 Dancers)
- Professional Instruction (10AM-1PM) (at NASD)
- Exclusive practice session and party at SRP Park on Thursday, July 22nd (10am-12pm)
- Additional practice session at the North Augusta School of Dance on Sunday, August 15th (2:45pm-3:45pm)
- Two (2) tickets to the GreenJackets games on July 28th and August 15th (1 ticket for the performer and 1 ticket for a companion)
- Additional friends and family tickets may be pre-ordered at the group rate ($9.00 per ticket) based on availability
- Dance Team t-shirt (MUST BE SIGNED UP AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO CAMP TO GET BEST AVAILABLE SIZE)
- Registration Deadline: Friday, July 2nd
Please mail or fax to: Group Sales Dept.
- Address: SRP Park - 187 Railroad Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841
- Fax: (803) 349-9434
- Phone: (803) 349-9409
- Email: [email protected]