The GreenJackets offer an array of options for youth in the CSRA to get involved at SRP Park. From baseball camps, to the official dance team, to youth sports programs and much more, the GreenJackets have something for any youth of any age!
2019 Youth Baseball Camps
Join the GreenJackets for the two Youth Baseball Camps at SRP Park, where young players, ages 4-12, have a chance to learn on the field directly from GreenJackets players.
New for 2019, the GreenJackets have two baseball camps for your camper to choose from!
2019 Baseball Camps:
3-Day Camp: June 25-27th
For ages: 7-14
Registration Deadline: June 11th
2-Day Camp: July 16th-17th
For ages: 4-8
Registration Deadline: July 2nd
Sign your dancer up to take part in the 2019 GreenJack-ettes Dance Team presented by The North Augusta School of Dance! Dancers from the ages 4-18 can sign up to be on the official dance team of the GreenJackets!
- Monday, July 29th (10AM-1PM)
- Tuesday, July 30st (10AM-1PM)
- Wednesday, July 31st (10AM-1PM)
On-Field Practice and Pizza Party
- Thursday, August 1st (10AM-12PM)
Game Performance Dates
Game 1: Sunday, August 4th
- Practice at NASD- Wednesday, August 21st (7PM-8PM)
Game 2: Friday, August 23rd
Game 3: Friday, August 30th
Calling all youth sports team! That's right, not just baseball, but, softball, soccer, football, cheerleading, tennis, karate, swimming, etc. Come out and experience the Youth Sports Program. Your athletes will have a fun night all together with multiple experience options availiable to set your party apart from any others.
- High Five Tunnel- Opportunity to high five the GreenJackets as they take the field for a game
- Future Jackets- Opportunity to take the field and stand next to the GreenJackets during the National Anthem
- In-Game Promotions- Participate in some fun by being involved in an in-game promotion
- National Anthem- Have a member from your group sing the National Anthem to cick off the game (call for availibility)