Come join us for a movie night on the field at SRP Park!
Date : Friday, December 18th
Movie Starts : 6:30pm
Gates Open : 5:30pm
Movie : The Santa Clause (1994)
Run Time : 1 hr 47 min
Rating : PG
Don't wait to get your package as this will be a popular event. No lawn chairs are permitted on the field. Add-on our snack packages before you arrive!
Concessions will be available for purchase including Coca-Cola beverages, ice cold draft beers options, hotdogs and more!
Please see additional details below on social distancing protocols, packages and FAQs.
Family Space: $20
10' x 10' space for up to 4 family members
Mega Family Space: $40
10' x 20' space for up to 8 family members
Family Snack Pack: $20
4 Jumbo Popcorns and 4 Coca-Cola bottled beverages
Jumbo Snack Pack: $40
8 Jumbo Popcorns and 8 Coca-Cola bottled beverages
Check out the video on how to purchase your square for Dugout Theater Movie Night!
- Tickets MUST be either be printed in advance or displayed on your mobile device.
- You will need to present your ticket at the gate for access to the ballpark.
- In order to limit person-to-person contact, tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate.
- Tickets can be accessed here.
Parking for Dugout Theater is available in the Hotel Deck. The first two hours are free in the Hotel Deck, $3.00 for three hours, and $1.00 for each additional hour.
Street Parking on Railroad Ave. is available with a 2 hour limit. It is $1 per hour. There is no re-entry into SRP Park.
For more information regarding parking for SRP Park events, click HERE to read more.
Guests will enter SRP Park at the Main Entrance off Railroad Avenue by the Hive Pro Shop. Upon entry guests will be directed how to enter the field based on their square location.
- All GreenJackets Staff will be wearing face coverings for the safety of our staff and fans.
- Face masks covering the nose and mouth are mandated while attending events at SRP Park upon entry and walking around the ballpark.
- Concessions lines and all points of sale are cashless. Please come prepared with card payment options.
- Backpacks are not permitted into the ballpark. Purses and Diaper Bags are allowed but may be searched upon entry.
- Fans will be encouraged to practice social distancing when entering, leaving, and during the duration of their stay at SRP Park
- A complete breakdown of the GreenJackets COVID-19 policies can be found here. - No outside food or beverage
- In order to protect the quality & longevity of the field, fans are encouraged to bring blankets and/or pillows. Chairs will not be permitted on the field.
- No weapons (knives, firearms, etc.) are allowed on the premises.
-Bug spray is not allowed on the field. The chemicals in the spray can damage the grass.
- An A-Z list of all ballpark policies can be found here. Please note that COVID-19 updated policies may supersede some policies listed.
- Do I have to wear a mask?
Based on South Carolina policies, face masks covering the nose and mouth are mandated upon entry and walking around SRP Park. Fans are welcome to take their masks off when they are seated in their assigned square.
- Will staff be wearing masks?
All GreenJackets staff will be wearing masks for the duration of the event.
- Is it safe to have people back in the ballpark?
The GreenJackets would not welcome fans into the ballpark if it was not safe. We have taken all necessary precautions and measures as advised by the CDC and the South Carolina Health Department in order to put together a safe event for our fans.
- What safety precautions are you taking?
We are instituting numerous social distancing measures both for our staff, and for the fans joining us at the ballpark. We are also instituting strict cleaning and sanitizing measures in all facets of the ballpark operation, more information can be found here.
- Will you accept cash payment?
All GreenJackes points of sales in SRP Park are cashless.
- Will concessions be available?
Yes, There will be concessions options available for purchase.
- Can I bring my own food?
No outside food or beverage is allowed inside SRP Park.
- Will concessions close once the movie starts?
The concession stand will remain open during the movie.
- Where/how do I pick up my snack pack?
Pre-purchased snack packs can be picked up at the concession stand pickup window. Please have your confirmation ready.
- What if we want to sit next to another family?
Any party who would like to be seated together MUST purchase ticket(s) in one order.
- Can I bring a chair?
To keep our field in excellent shape, chairs are not permitted on the field. Fans are encouraged to bring blankets and/or pillows. If you are in need of ADA seating, please contact the GreenJackes staff at 803-349-9467.
- Is there ADA seating?
The GreenJackets will be able to accommodate by providing adequate seating either on the field or in the ADA section of the stands for the event.
- How do I pick my space? Where will we sit?
Fans can select their square at time of purchase online. The spaces are distanced across the majority of the field, all with a good view of the video board.
- I can’t print my ticket - what do I do?
If you cannot or prefer not to print out your ticket(s), you can show the email from your mobile device to be scanned at the gate.
- Can I purchase seats in the stands instead?
The only tickets available are for spaces on the field.
- Where do we park?
Parking is available in the Hotel Deck or Street Parking. Parking fees and time information can be found HERE.
- Can I purchase tickets at the gate?
No. All tickets must be purchased in advance and scanned at the gate.
- Does my purse count as a bag?
Purses will be allowed into the ballpark.
-What if it rains?
The GreenJackets will update the Dugout Theater webpage of exchange options and all GreenJackets social media channels.