Healthy and Safety
In order to enter the ballpark, ticketed guests ages 2 years and older will be responsible for obtaining and displaying proof of one of the following:
- Full vaccination, meaning both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine received at least 14 days prior to the day of the game.
- A negative test result from a PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the game.
- A negative test result from a COVID-19 Antigen test taken within six (6) hours of the game’s scheduled start time (i.e. 12:30 p.m. for a 6:30 p.m. game).
(This information is based on guidance from the state as of March 18th and is subject to change)
- All guests ages two (2) years and older must wear a face covering at all times on ballpark property except when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats. Face coverings must cover nose and mouth.
- Purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, tote, drawstring and messenger-style bags are permitted.
- All backpacks, with the exception of totally clear backpacks with no obscured interior pockets, are prohibited.
- Exceptions may be made for backpacks used for ADA / medical reasons. Backpacks provided and backpacks purchased inside the ballpark are permitted that day only.
- This is being done to expedite the security screening process entering the ballpark and help ensure the safety of our guests and security staff by limiting contact with personal items.
- In accordance with New York State government prescribed mandates, our ballpark will initially operate at 20 percent of its full capacity (capped at 1,277 seats).
- Seats will be sold in pod format with seating clusters ranging in size from one to six seats. Each location will be separated from other pod locations by at least six feet.
- Guests must maintain six feet of distance from anyone not in their seating pod at all times.
- Lines at gates, concession stands, retail stores and restrooms will utilize floor markers to maintain proper distancing.
- Elevator use will be limited to ADA guests or those requiring assistance. Elevator capacities have been reduced to assist with distancing.
CLEANING & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- The Cyclones ballpark will be sanitized between games. All high-touch areas will be frequently cleaned and disinfected during games.
- Guests and staff are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the ballpark for guest and staff use.
Ticketing and Seating
SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING
- Seats will be sold in pods ranging from one to six seats, with guests from the same household/purchase group in the same pod. Guests must sit in the seats assigned to them.
- All pods are separated by a six-foot radius. Unavailable seats will be blocked off to restrict usage.
- In accordance with New York State government mandates established March 18th, we have been approved to host fans at 20% capacity starting with our home opener on May 18th. As a result of this capacity limitation and/or canceled games resulting from the pandemic, some ticket purchases may be impacted. In the event of an impacted ticket purchase, please refer to our Ticket Assurance Policy for 2021.
Ballpark Access and Experience
- Gates will open 60 minutes before weekday games and 90 minutes before weekend games.
- We will be enforcing social distancing guidelines at the main entrance of the park for the safety of our staff and all visitors.
- We strongly encourage fans to not bring bags to the ballpark with the exception of medical needs, bottles for children, etc.
- Alternating restroom fixtures will allow for distancing.
- Toilets, sinks and soap dispensers are touchless.
- Signage will promote proper hand washing and hygiene practices.
- Concourse restroom doors will be propped open (excluding Family restrooms).
- Attendants will clean and sanitize restrooms frequently.
- Players will not be permitted to sign autographs or toss baseballs into the stands per MLB regulations. On Sunday games, the first 200 kids in attendance will receive a photo signed by a Cyclones player.
- For fan and player safety, a 6-ft to 12-ft buffer zone will be activated in certain areas of the ballpark seating configuration, specifically around the dugouts and bullpens.
PRE AND POST-GAME ACTIVITIES
- To limit gathering and promote social distancing, there will be no pre-game activities like have a catch on the field or post-game kids run the bases. We will revisit as conditions change and hope to safely resume Family Sundays later in the season.
- Information regarding concessions and health and safety protocols will be available in the weeks ahead.