Clear Bag Policy
The Fireflies clear bag policy will provide a safer environment at events and should significantly expedite fan entry into Segra Park.
The new policy closely matches those already in place at all NFL stadiums and many NCAA sporting events. This policy also closely matches the policy in place for all Gamecock sporting events and concerts at Colonial Life Arena, with minor adjustments for families.
Under the new policy, each fan is allowed one clear bag into Segra Park that conform to the following restrictions:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
- Diaper Bags (after proper inspection and tagging)
Prohibited Bags include, but are not limited to:
- Computer bags
- Binocular cases
- Luggage of any kind
- Camera bags
- Backpacks, cinch/drawstring bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction. Stadium Giveaways are permitted on the night of the Giveaway only.
All bags will be subject to search upon arrival and any bags that exceed the permitted size will not be allowed in.