COLUMBIA, S.C.- The Fireflies have partnered with local High School baseball programs to play at Segra Park throughout March and April. The first match-ups are a doubleheader on Saturday, March 9.
"We are excited to have the chance to bring these schools to Segra Park," said John Katz, Fireflies team president. "It's a great opportunity to share Segra Park with the community in this way. We are excited to start baseball season early this year."
The line-up for the High School Baseball Series is:
- Saturday, March 9 at 4pm: Wren vs Lexington
- Saturday, March 9 at 6:30pm: Mauldin vs Blythewood
- Monday, March 11 at 6:30pm: Irmo vs Spring Valley
- Thursday, March 14 at 6:30pm: North Augusta vs River Bluff
- Monday, March 18 at 6:30pm: Keenan vs Columbia
- Thursday, April 11 at 6:30pm: Airport vs Dreher
- Saturday, April 13 at 11am: Stratford vs White Knoll
The gates for each game will open 30 minutes before first pitch. Tickets are available at the Fireflies Ticket Office or at the gates on the day of each game.
Individual game tickets for the 2019 season are on sale now. Tickets can be purchased at the Fireflies box office, over the phone at 803-726-HITS or online at FirefliesTickets.com. Season tickets for the 2019 Columbia Fireflies season are also available for purchase. Packages start as low as $70.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.