The Bowie Baysox scored six runs in the first three innings then held off the Senators for a 7-5 win Friday night at FNB Field. The Baysox lead the best of five series 2-1. Anderson Feliz hit a two-run HR in the first for Bowie and followed that with a three-run home run in the second. Rhett Wiseman hit a three-run home run for the Senators in the eighth to close the Bowie lead to 7-5 but the Senators couldn't get any closer.
On Capitol Hill
• Mario Sanchez started and was touched for six runs on seven hits including the two home runs by Feliz.
• Bryan Bonnell pitched three scoreless innings allowing two hits and an unearned run.
• Frankie Bartow tossed two scoreless innings and Jordan Mills finished the game with a scoreless ninth.
• The Sens bullpen tossed six innings allowing four hits and an unearned run.
With the Gavel
• Luis Garcia went 3-for-4 with an RBI.
• Rhett Wiseman had two hits including a three-run home run.
• The Senators went 4-for-9 with runners in scoring position.
• Bowie leads the series 2-1.
• Since 1987, the Senators 17-9 in elimination games.
• Jakson Reetz made his Double-A debut and became the 65th player to appear in a Senators uniform.
The Senators play game four of the Western Division Championship Series at FNB Field Saturday at 3 p.m. The game can be heard on CBS Sports Radio Harrisburg 96.5FM 95.3FM and 1400AM beginning at 2:53 p.m.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.