Enjoy a night in our exclusive and upscale suite level bar featuring Cocktails, Carvery, and Camaraderie! The Clubhouse, the suite-level lounge at Cooley Law School Stadium, offers a great view of the ballpark with indoor and outdoor seating, gourmet sandwiches, scrumptious desserts, and a full bar featuring nightly drink specials and an extensive wine and bar menu. Tickets are available one week prior to the scheduled game.
Here's your chance to treat yourself to The Clubhouse!
- The Clubhouse features an upscale restaurant and bar at suite level at Cooley Law School Stadium!
- Balcony seating for up to 60 overlooking the third base side of the eld.
- Flat screen televisions with your favorite sports action of the night.
- Exclusive menu created by Lugnuts Executive Head Chef.
- The Clubhouse is available for all suite level patrons during the game.
- The upscale bar includes a new selection of wine, beer, and cocktails.
Clubhouse Ticket & All-You-Can-Eat: $40* ($41* day of game)
All-You-Can-Eat Menu includes:
- Bratwurst Hot Pretzels
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Condiments for above
- Fountain Soda
- Rotating Weekly Item: From Chicken Shawarma and Wings to a Mac N' Cheese Bar!
*Tickets for The Clubhouse are sold on an individual game basis available seven days before each game. Full season and 35-game season ticket holders can upgrade to The Clubhouse for any game in their ticket package for the difference between their ticket and The Clubhouse ticket.
Season Ticket Holder Upgrade
As a special benefit, full and 35-game season ticket holders can upgrade to The Clubhouse in advance. Tickets are reserved for season ticket holder upgrades until seven days before each game when they are released to the general public. Treat yourself to a game in The Clubhouse for only the cost difference between your ticket and The Clubhouse ticket ($37.00). Visit the Lugnuts Box Office to complete your ticket upgrade.
Questions? Please call Box Office Supervisor Keith Schwartz at (517) 485-4500, x281.