12 pm - 8 pm
Are you ready to get out and enjoy Jackson® Field™ as you’ve never seen before? If your answer is yes, then the newly established Grand River Country Club, where we’ve paired golf and baseball together, is for you! We’ve created a fun and unique 9-hole, 27 shot experience that spans the entire 360-degree concourse! The 4-day event is open to individuals ($30 for 9 holes) and foursomes ($100 total for 9 holes). Golfers of all ability levels are welcome!
Begin in Pepsi Porch and move your way counterclockwise around the concourse before ending in left-field under the video board. The point system is as follows: 25 pts for a Hole-in-One, 10 pts for a ball on the green, 2 pts for a ball on the field, and 0 pts for a ball in the stands. Your hole score is the total points earned from your three shots on each tee.
The person with the highest point total from one completed 9-hole round after the event concludes on Sunday will be proclaimed champion and awarded with the 1st ever Grand River Country Club Championship Red Blazer! And if that’s not enough, the champion will also receive a complimentary night in the Owner’s Suite to enjoy a 2021 Lugnuts home game! (date TBD).
Also, there will be special prize drawings for Hole-in-Ones and additional opportunities to take home awards for individual shot-making accomplishments.
The estimated round time is 60-75 minutes. Our Pepsi Porch Bar and Beverage Cart will be available to “quench your thirst” before and during your round. Then head out to Good Hops and enjoy great post-round food and drinks. Parking close to Jackson Field will be available as City Lots #52,53 and 55 will be open to the public and staffed by Lansing city parking officials. Parking fee is $5.00.
Mask Up and get ready for an experience unlike any other! Questions? Contact us at lansinglugnuts.com or 517-485-4500.
Tee Times can be reserved every 12 minutes. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your reservation to check-in. Tee Time reservations include the following:
- 27 shots (3 per tee location)
- A scorecard and pencil
- Access to Good Hops (post round)
- Golf balls will be provided. A limited number of clubs will be available for rent (at no charge), but all golfers, including lefties, youth, and seniors are strongly encouraged to bring their own clubs.
Only 9-irons and wedges are allowed. There will be a 3 club maximum per player and all drivers, hybrids, and low-numbered irons are prohibited.
12 pm - 8 pm
11 am - 9 pm
10 am - 4 pm
Nine tee boxes are spaced throughout Jackson® Field™, six elevated, with all nine greens located on the playing field. Tee 1 is located in the Pepsi Porch, tees 2 and 3 are on the third base concourse, tees 4 and 5 are on the first base side concourse, tees 6 and 7 are in the right-field Chevrolet Terrace, and tees 8 and 9 are located under the video board.
The following guidelines will be strictly enforced for the enjoyment and protection of all attendees. This is a family-friendly event and has been created to provide the Lansing area a safe and socially distanced enjoyable experience. Please use common sense to protect yourself and others.
- All federal, state and local Covid-19 social distancing guidelines will be followed. Masks will be required to enter Grand River Country Club at Jackson Field. Masks may be removed while hitting at each tee or when enjoying food and drinks.
- Overswinging and hitting golf balls to intentionally cause damage is strictly prohibited. Aim for each tees corresponding pin flag/green at all times.
- Throwing golf balls is prohibited.
- Disorderly behavior, including verbal or physical abuse, threats, or profanity will not be tolerated.
- No more than one person on each tee at a time.
- When finished at one tee, please move on to the next tee in an orderly and timely fashion to prevent delays for the next group.
- Each Tee will have a Lugnuts caddy available to assist with any questions and movement around the concourse.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- This event IS rain or shine – unless the weather is deemed severe enough by Jackson Field staff to halt or suspend play.
- Any player code of conduct rules violation will result in the immediate removal from Jackson® Field™ without refund.