For the first time ever, the Louisville Bats have teamed up with Louisville Pride Foundation to host Pride & Pups Night at the ballpark on Thursday, September 7th! Fans can help support the organization by clicking on the Buy Tickets button below. By choosing to purchase tickets through this collaboration, a portion of each ticket purchased will help support the organization as they continue to serve our local community.
Game Time: 6:35 PM. Special promos include: Game Time Happy Hour ($2 beer), select $3 concessions, and live music pre-game.
- Human Ticket (advance): $10
- Human Ticket (day of): $13
- Dog Ticket: $3 (proceeds benefit the Kentucky Humane Society)
Note: A limited number of dog tickets will be sold. We encourage all fans to purchase their tickets in advance of the event date.
- Dog Day at the Park tickets will provide access to the highlighted sections below (dogs will only have access to these sections). All Dog Day at the Park seating is general admission (first-come, first-served).
- Dogs must enter through the WITHERSPOON ST. GATE or JACKSON ST. GATE. Gates will open 1 hour prior to the start of the game.
- Both dogs and humans are required to have a ticket. Children ages 2 and younger are not required to have a ticket if they will not be utilizing a seat.
- You are required to sign a waiver stating your dog’s vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, print and sign the waiver using the link above to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog’s needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a Dog Day at the Park game earlier in the year.
- The Bats reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Louisville Slugger Field. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Have questions about Dog Day at the Park? Email [email protected]