The Round Rock Express is not affiliated in any way with third party ticket vendors and cannot validate any ticket purchase through third-party sites. To guarantee all purchased tickets are valid at entry, purchase tickets via RRExpress.com (Tickets.com is the official ticket provider), or through an Express ticket representative.
Dell Diamond is a clear bag venue.
Bags that are permitted include:
• Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
• Manufactured diaper bags for fans accompanying infants
• Bags carried for medical reasons
• Small clutch bags or purses that do not exceed 5"x 9"
Bags not permitted include:
• Backpacks, printed-pattern plastic bags, fanny packs, large purses, reusable grocery totes, mesh or straw bags, duffle bags, large totes, camera or binocular cases
Please have tickets printed from home or digital tickets saved to mobile devices ready to be scanned at entry. Access your online Tickets.com account prior to arrival to reduce time in line.
- Click here for desktop instructions on accessing your online ticket management account, including ticket forwarding and parking passes
- Click here for mobile instructions on accessing your online ticket management account, including ticket forwarding and parking passes
- Click here for instructions on redeeming Flex Plan or Pick-Six vouchers via your online ticket management account
Dell Diamond is a cashless facility. Credit cards and gift cards will be accepted for payment at all storefronts, ticket windows, the Railyard Team Store and parking lots. Parking is $15 per vehicle for Round Rock Express games and varies for other events held at Dell Diamond.
Dell Diamond is a non-smoking and non-vaping facility. A designated smoking area is available outside the Home Plate Gate. Fans may exit and re-enter the ballpark so long as they check-in with an usher on their way out and check-in with that same ticket when re-entering Dell Diamond.
The only outside food and/or beverage items allowed are one factory-sealed 16.9 fluid ounce clear bottle of water and one small single-serving packaged snack (i.e. fruit, trail mix, candy bar or chips) per person. Water fountains are available throughout Dell Diamond to refill water bottles, if needed.
The Round Rock Express partner with Central Texas Refuse to make Dell Diamond one of the greenest ballparks in Texas. A large percentage of items thrown away at Dell Diamond can be diverted from the landfill by composting or recycling. All ballpark food and beverage paper products are compostable while all ballpark food and beverage plastic products are recyclable. Be our MVP by putting your items into the right eco-station bin!