Friday, June 21, at 7:00 p.m. against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, gates open at 5:30 p.m.
• Outdoors Night. The Senators, in conjunction with the PA Game Commission and the Fish & Boat Commission are hosting Outdoors Night at Metro Bank Park. We'll have tables of information and kids activities!
• Fireworks presented by Ollie's Bargain Outlet, abc27, and 105.7 The X. Stick around after the game for the best fireworks show in Central PA!
• Jersey Off Our Backs. After the game, three lucky fans will get to take home the jersey of a Senators player right off of his back.
Saturday, June 22, at 7:00 p.m. against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, gates open at 5:30 p.m.
• Ian Desmond Photo T-Shirt presented by Kesslers, abc27, and HOT 93.5. The first 1,000 fans 13 & older will receive a photo t-shirt of former Senator and current Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond.
• Wrestling Night. WWE legend Jimmy Hart will be at Metro Bank Park. The City Island Smackdown takes place after the game with multiple wrestling matches on the field by the Ultimate Wrestling Experience.
• 27th Annual UCP/Senators Sports Memorabilia Auction. The auction takes place at the Carousel Pavilion beginning with registration at 8:45 a.m. Matt Stairs is scheduled to be available for autographs and photos beginning at 11:00 a.m.
Sunday, June 23, at 2:00 p.m. against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, gates open at 12:30 p.m.
• Rite Aid Wellness+ Family Day. Present your Rite Aid Wellness+ card for $2 off box, Field Box or Dugout box tickets, and half-price Faulkner Kids Zone admission.
• Tyler Moore Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Exit Realty, abc27, and Z Country. The first 1,000 fans will receive a bobblehead of former Senator's first baseman Tyler Moore.
• Catch on the Field. Show up early and play catch in the outfield where the Senators do. Pre-game catch begins at approximately 1:00 p.m. and runs for 20 minutes.
• Kids Club Event Pregame. Floyd Stokes, author of "I'm Rascal" will be on hand with abc27's Valerie Pritchett to do a reading of the book beginning at 12:30 p.m.
• Kids Run the Bases. Stick around after the game when all kids 12 and under can run the bases.
Monday, June 24, at 7:00 p.m. against the Akron Aeros, gates open at 6:00 p.m.
• Uncut Senators Team Card Set presented by PSECU and WHP 580. The first 1,000 fans will receive an uncut Senators team card set.
• Pre-Game Autograph Session. Show up early to receive autographs from all of your favorite Senators players.
• Military Monday presented by WHP 580. All active and retired military personnel and their families receive half off all box, field box, and dugout box seats, available at the box office only and not available for Club or All-You-Can-Eat seats.
Tuesday, June 25, at 7:00 p.m. against the Akron Aeros, gates open at 6:00 p.m.
• Halfway to Christmas. It's six months to go until Christmas and we're celebrating! Join us for Christmas songs, Santa, and more.
• Senators Scarf Giveaway presented by UGI and BOB 94.9. In keeping with the Christmas theme, the first 1,000 fans will receive a Senators scarf.
Wednesday, June 26, at 12:00 p.m. against the Akron Aeros, gates open at 11:00 a.m.
• Budweiser Clydesdales Appearance presented by Wilsbach Distributors. Stop by City Island a little early to see the famous Budweiser Clydesdales from 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
• Camp Day. It's a special noon start time for all the day campers to enjoy some baseball!
Tickets are available on game days 10:00 a.m. until the end of the game, and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. until the end of the game. Box office hours on non-game days are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tickets are available via telephone during the same hours as the box office hours. Tickets are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, online at www.senatorsbaseball.com.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.