Salisbury, MD - The Delmarva Shorebirds play the final three home games of the 2013 season at Arthur W. Perdue Stadium from August 27 through August 29. The Shorebirds have lined up three fun nights for fans of all ages.
Tuesday, August 27 - 7:05 PM
- McDonald's Two for Tuesday - Bring a McDonald's receipt to the Shorebirds Box Office and receive a buy one general admission ticket, get one general admission ticket free deal. The Shorebirds will donate $1 per McDonald's receipt received to the Ronald McDonald House.
Wednesday, August 28 - 7:05 PM
- Silver Sluggers Night - Play baseball bingo for the final time this season presented by Riverside and Milford Street Pharmacy. It's the last Silver Sluggers Night of the season. The Silver Sluggers program is the official 55-years of age and older ticket club of the team.
- Blue Pitch Night - Come out for Blue Pitch Night and the Ed Randall Bat for the Cure presented by Peninsula Urology. The Shorebirds and Peninsula Urology will help raise awareness about prostate cancer.
Thursday, August 29 - 7:05 PM
- Fan Appreciation Night - The Shorebirds will say thank you to all of our fans by giving away prizes after every half inning. All fans in attendance will be eligible to win. Some of the prizes include: Electric guitar and amp - courtesy of Crazy Louie's, Blu Ray Player, IPod shuffle, mini refrigerator, one year supply of Auafina water - courtesy of Pepsi, Xbox 360 and more.
- Thirsty Thursday - Enjoy $1.50 12 oz. Miller Lite and Coors Light draft beers all game long. Also, 12 oz. Pepsi drinks are also just $1.50.
To purchase tickets to the final homestand online, click here! To purchase tickets by phone, call 410-219-3112.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.