Join us for our First Ever Halloween Hootenanny at FNB Field on Saturday, October 24th! Tickets are $6/ each & we have a limited amount available!
Gates will open at 5:15pm for a fun, mini trick-or-treat (approx. 5-6 stations) around the park!
We'll have a costume contest at approx. 5:45pm! There willl be a costume contest for children 3-10, 11-17, & 18+! There will be prizes for 1st & 2nd place in each age grouping.
To end the night we'll be showing 'Hotel Transylvania' on the video board at 6:30pm! Attendees will be socially distanced in sections 101 - 104 & 401 - 403 for the movie showing. No one will be permitted to sit on the field. Attendees can bring their own chairs and set them up on the boardwalk for viewing if they'd like! All seating will be first come, first served.
We'll have our small concessions stand open selling popcorn, hot chocolate, hot dogs, and other snacks & drinks.
FNB Field follows all Pennsylvania state & CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- All tickets must be purchased on-line, in advance of the event.
- Attendees must print their tickets at home or keep them on their mobile phone.
- The Senators Box Office at FNB Field will not be open to purchase or print your event tickets.
Parking & Entry:
- All fans must park in the North parking lot and will enter FNB Field through our main gates.
- No fans will be permitted to drive up and park by the stadium. The only gate that will be open for entrance will be the main gate.
Food & Beverage:
- There will be a small concession stand located near the front gates that will accept cash & credit cards.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- Restrooms will be located next to the Senators Team Store.
- Senators staff will be on hand to regularly clean & sanitize restrooms throughout event.
- Additional hand sanitizer will be located around FNB Field.
- Additional COVID-19 social distancing signage will be placed throughout FNB Field.
- All bags will be checked upon entry into FNB Field. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the stadium
- All fans must sign a COVID-19 release form upon entry to FNB Field.
- Masks are required.
- Beach chairs, camping chairs & blankets allowed.