Join us for our Halloween Hootenanny at FNB Field on Friday, October 22nd! Tickets are $10/ each. Children 3 & under do not need a ticket.
Gates will open at 5:15pm for a fun, mini trick-or-treat (approx. 5-6 stations) around the park!
We'll have a costume contest at approx. 5:45pm out front of the Senators Team Store!
Age groups for costume contest:
- 5 & under
- family / group costumes
To end the night we'll be showing 'Hocus Pocus' on the video board at 6:30pm! Seating will be general admission in sections 101 - 106 for the movie showing. No one will be permitted to sit on the field. Attendees can bring their own chairs and set them up on the boardwalk for viewing if they'd like! All seating will be first come, first served.
We'll have our small concessions stand open selling popcorn, hot chocolate, hot dogs, and other snacks & drinks. Concession stand will be cash only.
Parking & Entry:
- All fans must park in the North parking lot and will enter FNB Field through our main gates.
- No fans will be permitted to drive up and park by the stadium. The only gate that will be open for entrance will be the main gate.
Food & Beverage:
- There will be a small concession stand located near the front gates that will be cash only.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- Restrooms will be located next to the Senators Team Store.
- Senators staff will be on hand to regularly clean & sanitize restrooms throughout event.
- Additional hand sanitizer will be located around FNB Field.
- All bags will be checked upon entry into FNB Field. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the stadium
- Beach chairs, camping chairs & blankets allowed.