Kids 3-12 will get MORE with the Little Locos Kids' Club. For just $20, members get the same exclusive benefits of the Ritchey's Dairy Curve Kids' Club, PLUS:
- 1 FREE ticket to all 10 Sunday home games
- Five bonus undated ticket vouchers
- Junior Host opportunity: act as our junior host for one of our between inning games!
- NEW! Little Locos kit in a CUSTOM TEAM BOX that includes: drawstring backpack, lanyard & credential pouch, autograph book, water bottle, Color-Me-Magnet, stickers and temporary water tattoos
- AND MORE!
NOTE: All 2020 Kids' Club Memberships are valid for 2021 Kids' Club dates. Membership cards can be used to redeem tickets for Kids' Club games once individual tickets go on sale, date TBD. Seating is based on availability at the time of redemption.
|Sun., May 9||Bowie Baysox||2 p.m.|
|Sun., May 30||Erie SeaWolves||6 p.m.|
|Sun., June 13||Akron RubberDucks||6 p.m.|
|Sun., June 27||Harrisburg Senators||2 p.m.|
|Sun., July 11||Akron RubberDucks||6 p.m.|
|Sun., July 18||Binghamton Rumble Ponies||6 p.m.|
|Sun., Aug 1||Harrisburg Senators||6 p.m.|
|Sun., Aug 22||Somerset Patriots||6 p.m.|
|Sun., Aug. 29||Richmond Flying Squirrels||6 p.m.|
|Sun., Sept 12||Erie SeaWolves||2 p.m.|
- 10 FREE Kids' Club Games
- Members will receive 10% off kids' apparel and novelties in the Stockyard and the Caboose
- Members (parents) will receive official Ritchey's Dairy Curve Kids' Club Newsletter during the 2021 season
- Ballpark tour (Dates TBD)
- Ice Cream Party, presented by Ritchey's Dairy (Date TBD)
Members must present their membership card at the ticket window in order to redeem their game ticket and merchandise discount. Kids' Club tickets are subject to availability at the time of redemption.
PNG Field will be operating at a reduced seating capacity in order to comply with state orders and to provide adequate space for socially distanced seating pods. With pod seating in effect, tickets will be sold in pods of 2, 4, 6 and 8 only.
Membership cards will be available at Peoples Natural Gas Field or can be shipped for a $2 fee by calling 814-283-3126 or emailing Annie Choiniere.