Calling all close-talkers and low-talkers, dentists and anti-dentites, those who are breathtaking and those who have man hands -- we want YOU to dust off your 8-Ball Jacket and join us on Saturday, August 6th for our annual Seinfeld Tribute Night: A Celebration of Nothing at Maimonides Park. Game time is 6:00 PM and gates will open at 4:30 PM. The first 2,000 fans in attendance will receive a Fishing for Marble Rye Figurine. PLUS we've got post-game fireworks
There's also a special Seinfeld Night Promo Pack where you'll be GUARANTEED the Marble Rye Figurine + you'll also get a bobblehead of The Wiz and Mulva. The package also includes a Field Box Ticket. Total price is $45. To purchase -- CLICK HERE
Please Note: Toby Huss & Susan Walters who had been scheduled to appear will be unable to attend due to personal matters.
In adition we have a special BasebALL You Can Drink Package presented by Hennigans: No Smell, No Tell, Scotch for $50 which includes an open bar from 5:30 - 7:30 PM featuring beer, wine, seltzers, soft drink and mixed drinks as well as access to discounted food from The Boardwalk concession stand. To purchase tickets -- CLICK HERE
But our annual Seinfeld Celebration is about more than just giveaways and drinks with friends - although both of those are always good - so here's a look at some of the other fun and games planned:
- Sponge Worthy - Contestants will stand across from each other and toss soapy sponges until one of the pairs drops the sudsy sponge. The winner will be SPONGE-WORTHY!
- *The Opposite of Every Contest We've Ever Done - *This Costanza-inspired contest will run from third to first with some fun along the way.
- Low Talker - Our host will whisper secret phrases into the microphone at a low-volume and contestants will have to guess what he said.
- _*She Had Man Hands** *_- contestants will have to snap spaghetti, rip paper in half and snap a carrot using just their bare hands.
- Dr. Cosmo Kramer: Proctologist - In what has become a fan-favorite every year contestants will have to pop balloons using just their back side with the winner crowned $#&man of the Year.
- Name That Flaw- We will show pictures of various love interests from the show and contestants will have tell us why they broke up. (HELLLLLLLLO La La La)
- Candy Bar Lineup- This one speaks for itself.
- The Shrinkage Race - Big guys try to fit into tiny clothing. Hilarity ensues.
- Elaine Dancing Contest - This annual tradition celebrates the best of the worst dancers.