Winter gave us a final little blast this past weekend, but that's all going to change this week at Sahlen Field. Because after the Bisons host the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders on Opening Day Thursday, the forecast at the ballpark for the first weekend of the season includes warmer temperatures, lots of fun and even more exciting baseball action.
>>>Get your Bisons Tickets for any game during the Opening homestand<<<
The Bisons open up the season with seven straight home games at Sahlen Field, including the first Honda fridaynightbash! of the season with fireworks (April 5) and Anderson's Kids Weekend on April 6-7 that includes $9.00 tickets for all children aged 14 years old and younger. Check out all that we have in store to welcome back Bisons baseball, as well as Spring, to Western New York and Southern Ontario.
Friday, April 5 vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (6:05 p.m.)
- Honda fridaynightbash!
- Pre-game Resurgence Brewing Happy Hour (5-6:30pm) featuring 14 oz. craft beers for only $3.00 and $3.00 specials for Original Pizza Logs, Charlie the Butcher roast beef sandwiches and bacon mac & cheese
- Post game Fireworks
- Get my fridaynightbash! Tickets
Sat. & Sun., April 6-7 vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (both 1:05 p.m.)
- Anderson's Kids Weekend
- $9 Kids Tickets (must purchase at Sahlen Field Box Office)
- Saturday: Anderson's Ice Cream Giveaway (first 500 kids)
- Sunday: Postgame Kids Run the Bases
- Sunday: Mascot Brunch -SOLD OUT
- Get my Tickets: Saturday | Sunday
Keep the weekend going an extra day!
Mon., April 8 vs. Pawtucket (6:05 p.m.)
- Markdown Monday
- All tickets just $9.00 when purchased in advance of game day ($11.50 day of)
- $1 ice cream and $1 popcorn all game long
- $5 Bud & Budlight Specials at the Consumer's Pub at the Park
- Get my Ticket
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.