Kids of all experience levels can develope their baseball skills, including baserunning, hitting, throwing mechanics, arm strength, catching and fielding during a San Jose Giants Summer Camp. Each Sumer Camp Series consists of four days of expert instruction, food, fun, and more. Campers also walk away with a variety of perks including a San Jose Giants Summer Camp t-shirt and tickets to a future Giants game. Continue reading or contact the San Jose Giants for complete details and for information on how to register!
Camp Dates TBD
Check back soon for more information!
Summer Camp Details
- Skill Development: Campers learn the fundamentals of baseball including hitting, pitching, catching, fielding, and throwing.
- T-Shirt and Tickets: All campers receive a San Jose Giants Camp T-Shirt and San Jose Giants future-game tickets
- Lunch Provided: Participants will be provided lunch for each day of the camp
- Expert Instruction: Campers receive individualized instruction from former college and high school level players
- Boys and Girls: Camp is open to boys and girls of all experience levels, ages 7 - 14
- At Municipal Stadium: Campers get to hone their skills on a professional field at Municipal Stadium