Kids of all experience levels can develope their baseball skills, including baserunning, hitting, throwing mechanics, arm strength, catching and fielding during a San Jose Giants Summer Camp. Each Sumer Camp Series consists of four days of expert instruction, food, fun, and more. Campers also walk away with a variety of perks including a San Jose Giants Summer Camp t-shirt and tickets to a future Giants game. Continue reading or contact the San Jose Giants for complete details and for information on how to register!
Summer Camp Details
- Regular Rate: $315 (Purchase by May 12 for $20 discount)
- Refer-a-Buddy: $275 (Buddy must be new camper)
- Family Discount: Contact email@example.com
- Skill Development: Campers learn the fundamentals of baseball including hitting, pitching, catching, fielding, and throwing.
- T-Shirt and Tickets: All campers receive a San Jose Giants Camp T-Shirt and San Jose Giants future-game tickets
- Lunch Provided: Participants will be provided lunch for each day of the camp
- Expert Instruction: Campers receive individualized instruction from former college and high school level players
- Boys and Girls: Camp is open to boys and girls of all experience levels, ages 7 - 14
- At Municipal Stadium: Campers get to hone their skills on a professional field at Municipal Stadium