Dr Pepper Ballpark and the Frisco RoughRiders
In accordance with Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order, face coverings are required for individuals 10 years of age and older in public areas. Attendees will be required to wear masks while entering/exiting and moving around Dr Pepper Ballpark. Attendees may remove their face coverings when sitting in their ticketed seat or pod.
IMPORTANT**HEALTH & WELLNESS SCREENING**
By using this ticket, ticket holder (“Holder”), on behalf of himself/herself and on behalf of any minor accompanying Holder to the event (“Minor(s)”) (collectively, “Patrons”), agrees to the following terms and conditions and certifies the screening criteria set forth below. Holder is solely responsible for reading and understanding this agreement.
In consideration of permission to enter Dr Pepper Ballpark and adjacent associated areas (“the Premises”), Holder acknowledges and agrees to the following:
Acknowledgement of Potential Exposure
Naturally occurring disease processes, including but not limited to the novel coronavirus or COVID-19, (collectively, “Naturally Occurring Diseases”) may exist in the community, including among guests and staff employed at the Premises. Naturally Occurring Diseases create an inherent risk of transmission to attendees and staff employed at the Premises. Despite reasonable efforts taken to mitigate risk by cleaning the Premises, warning and screening our patrons and employees, and requesting the maintenance of social distancing, there remains an inherent risk of exposure to Naturally Occurring Diseases.
Health & Wellness Screening
Prior to coming to the Premises, Holder represents and warrants that Holder and Minor(s) have conducted a health assessment and certify all of the following:
- Holder and Minor(s) are not experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- A Fever of 100.4⁰F or greater
- A new or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Holder and Minor(s) have been fever free (without the use of fever-reducing medications) for at least 72 hours before entering the Premises and at least 7 days have passed since the fever first began;
- Holder and Minor(s) have been symptom free (without the use of medication) for at least 72 hours before entering the Premises and at least 7 days have passed since any symptoms first began;
- Neither Holder nor Minor(s) have traveled to an international country in the last 14 days;
- Neither Holder nor Minor(s) have been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days;
- Neither Holder nor Minor(s) have been in contact with anyone who is suspected of having COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days; and,
- Neither Holder nor Minor(s) have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by their health care provider or public health official in the last 14 days.
Holder acknowledges and understands that if either Holder or Minor(s) exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 while entering or while on the Premises they must return home and will not receive a refund of the ticket price.