** The Founders Club sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health is available to Founders Members only. **
- Reservations open up SEVEN days in advance at 9:00 a.m.
- The Founders Club balcony seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Seating times do vary based on game times but as an example for games with a 7:05 p.m. first pitch, the following time slots are available for reservations: 5:45 p.m., 6:45 p.m., 7:45 p.m.
- Reservations for the Founders Club sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health do not guarantee you entrance to Riders Field. Founders members must have valid tickets for the game before he or she can make Founders Club reservations.
- Founders members can make reservations for only one reserved seating time for each game. In the event that a single account makes multiple reservations, the earliest scheduled reservation will be honored, and the later reservations will be forfeited and made available for other Founders members.
- Reservations for the Founders Club sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health are maxed out at a one-to-one ratio of valid Founders Membership tickets to Founders Club. 6 Founders tickets = 6 Founders Club seats. Due to capacity limits, exceptions to this rule will not be made.
- Reservations for all scheduled seating will be forfeited 10 minutes after the scheduled seating has begun.
- Tables will be assigned for the second and third seating prior to gates opening for each game. Founders Members will be directed to their assigned table upon checking in at the Founders Club sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health host stand (located on the 3rd base side) during their reserved seating time.
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 972-334-1919