Join Us For the Fundraising Workshop
Join us on Tuesday, February 19th from 12:00-1:00 at The Hangar for our 4th Annual Fundraising Workshop.
Learn more about how fundraising with the JetHawks works, and how to make your fundraiser a success, plus hear from current non-profits who have found success from their JetHawks fundraisers, enjoy a complimentary lunch and be entered to win $300 towards your group's night at the ballpark.
Put the FUN Back in Fundraising
Are you a local non-profit, youth sports team or charity looking to raise money for your organization? Take advantage of the JetHawks Fundraising program and raise funds while having fun!
How It Works
- Pick the JetHawks game date of your choice*
- Pay a deposit and receive your first 50 tickets
- Sell, sell, sell! Your group sells tickets for $12, keeping $6 on every ticket sold
- Pay off remaining balance 7 days before fundraiser date
- Enjoy an exciting night at the ballpark!
Sell more tickets to qualify for other fun incentives, including a concourse table to promote your organization, the chance to perform on the field before the game, or even throw out a ceremonial first pitch!
*Excludes July 3rd