Join Us For the Fundraising Workshop
Check back later for details on our 5th Annual Fundraising Workshop in 2020.
Learn more about how fundraising with the JetHawks works, and how to make your fundraiser a success, plus hear from current non-profits who have found success from their JetHawks fundraisers, enjoy a complimentary lunch and be entered to win $300 towards your group's night at the ballpark.
Put the FUN Back in Fundraising
Are you a local non-profit, youth sports team or charity looking to raise money for your organization? Take advantage of the JetHawks Fundraising program and raise funds while having fun!
How It Works
- Pick the JetHawks game date of your choice*
- Pay a deposit and receive your first 50 tickets
- Sell, sell, sell! Your group sells tickets for $12, keeping $6 on every ticket sold
- Pay off remaining balance 7 days before fundraiser date
- Enjoy an exciting night at the ballpark!
Sell more tickets to qualify for other fun incentives, including a concourse table to promote your organization, the chance to perform on the field before the game, or even throw out a ceremonial first pitch!
*Excludes July 4th